The Emory Penthouse
The literal and figurative peak of the late Lord Richard Rogers’ vision, The Emory Penthouse has been designed by architects Rigby & Rigby, and occupies the entirety of the top floor.
Elevated in every sense of the word, the interiors are thoughtful and contemporary, with unparalleled craftsmanship visible in every detail. Quietude and total discretion is guaranteed.
To book please contact us:
Separate dining area complete with a dining table for 8 people.
A multi-purpose fitness space complete with Peloton, yoga mats and PENT. free weights.
- 2 emperor beds
- Sleeps up to 4 people
- 300 sq m / 3,229 sq ft
- Designed by Rigby & Rigby
- Two en-suite bathrooms and one guest toilet
- Two-way airport transfer from London’s airfields, London’s International airports, and St Pancras International
- Daily English breakfast served in-suite or at Jean-Georges' abc kitchens
- In-suite bar stocked with seasonal tipples and nibbles
- Exclusive access to The Emory's private rooftop terrace Bar 33 and the The Emory Cigar Merchants
- Complimentary membership to Surrenne for the duration of your stay, a new paradigm in wellness and longevity
- Personalised services provided by your Emory Assistant
- Unpacking and pressing service on arrival
- Use of our Emory house car
- Dyson Airwrap and Supersonic hairdryer
- Bespoke selection of intriguing teas and coffees
- Complimentary super-fast Wi-Fi
- Japanese Toto toilets
- Separate shower and bathtubs
- Twin sinks in both bathrooms
- Surrenne bath products to promote tranquillity and rejuvenation